What's new

Millennium Season 1 in July! (1 Viewer)

Amano Ai

Agent
YES! Been waiting for Millennium for a long time now. Glad to see it coming this year AND in July too, don't have to wait the whole year.

KevinRB

Stunt Coordinator

Ditto for me. Millenium may be one of my favorite shows of all time. I've never purchased a TV series on DVD before, but I will get Millenium.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
July 20th is when it will come out in the US. I just wish there were more commentaries than three episodes on the first disc. I can understand commentary for the pilot, but I wish there were commentary for episodes besides Gehenna and The Judge.

I do like the fact all 22 episode TV spots are included. Too bad they couldn't include deleted scenes for the episode "Covenant". The first cut of that episode had been reported to be 80 minutes long!!! It would be great if we had that version of the ep on the DVD because I would like to see what they cut out of that episode.

The version that aired had many scenes cut out if the script is anything to go by.

Be Seeing you,
David Blackwell

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Agreed. Season 1 was good. Season 2 was brilliant, and easily the best thing on television that year.

Season 3, OTOH... :frowning:

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
At $60 Im even gonna season 3,even thought its very "downbeat":D and disappointing.

Phil L

Supporting Actor
Was the fist season filmed 1.33:1? I remember some tv ads showed it letterboxed.

I'm another one who is buying season 1 to get to season 2.

Gary Harris

Stunt Coordinator
I've been waiting a long time for this. Count me in for all three seasons. The first season was good, most of the second season was to me, as good as TV gets. The third season, I also liked(very underrated).

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
If the first season was filmed in 1.33:1, season 2 and 3 will probably be presented in widescreen (since X-Files season 5 is where XF started being filmed in widescreen) unless FOX only wants to present them in 1.33:1 (but if S2 and S3 are widescreen may mean they will be seen in widescreen on DVD).

Stas T

Stunt Coordinator
Millennium season 1 was good, but season 2 had two of the finest eps. of any show ever, IMHO, the brilliant Darin Morgan's "Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense" and "Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me."

Hope Season 1 sells well enough that Season 2 follows soon after. Glad to see Fox is pricing these lower than the X-Files sets.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I reviewed the season one DVD. No TV spots for all 22 episodes (just TV spots for the pilot episode). I can't wait to read the other reviews including an HTF review if one of the HTF reviewers review MILLENNIUM Season One.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks