What's new

Millennium coming to DVD!!! (1 Viewer)

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I just read the Rumor Mill at www.thedigitalbits.com and I was surprised to see Millennium: The Complete First Season is in the works for next year!
I for one, am really happy to see that one of my favorite television shows is coming to DVD. That was one of several Friday night shows that Fox cancelled that I enjoyed watching (Sliders, Harsh Realm, Freaky Links, and Lone Gunmen being the others). At least Fox gave Milennium a three year run.
I'll of course continue buying the X-Files season box sets as well... I love the first several seasons of that show.
Now if I could only get Freaky Links, Lone Gunmen, Miami Vice, and Nowhere Man in complete season box sets...

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Peter Staddon mentioned in the last chat that he was going to try to get "Millennium" out in 2002. Glad to see another indication that this will happen. I'll definitely be picking up Seasons 1 & 2 (assuming they both happen). I still maintain that in its second year (the Morgan/Wong year) "Millennium" was far & away the best thing on television.
------------------
Too many DVDs, too little time...
AFI 100 Challenge - 36 to go!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Craig, I agree. Especially the second half. I loved Millennium.Notice my signature
biggrin.gif

------------------
Visit My Pathetic WebPage
"....With that in mind,I humbly add my own prophecy of
what the dawn of the new millennium shall bring forth-
one thousand more years of the same old crap" Jose Chung

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I agree. I am psyched for this show on dvd. I also hope Fox releases Harsh Realm(A nice 3 disk set would be nice) and Space:Above & Beyond.

DanL

Stunt Coordinator
When I first saw this thread I thought it might have something to do with that lousy Cheryl Ladd/Kris Kristofferson sci-fi flick, and wondered why anyone would be THAT excited. :)

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Jose Chung episodes rule...
1ST MAN IN BLACK: Some alien encounters are hoaxes perpetrated by your government to manipulate the public. Some of these hoaxes are intentionally revealed to manipulate the truth-seekers who become discredited if they disclose the deliberately absurd deception.
MULDER: Similar things are said about the men in black. That they purposely dress and behave strangely so that if anyone tries to describe an encounter with them, they come off sounding like a lunatic.
[Edited last by Todd Stout on October 23, 2001 at 07:27 PM]

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
As a bonus, they should include on the final disc in the Millenium set the episode of The X-Files entitled "Millenium".
Similarly, the ep of Millenium that had Mulder & Scully show up should appear in the proper place in one of the box sets for The X-Files.
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TV-DVD.jpg

MORE TV ON DVD, PLEASE!

Michael Sliger

Second Unit
Yes, all three seasons would be great. Season 3 did get off to a rocky start, but episodes like "Borrowed Time", "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury" and others late that season made up for the religionless era of Michael Duggan. However, if FOX wants to leave "Human Essense" out of the Season 3 set when/if they get to it, I certainly won't mind (and might pay more to have that one missing
laugh.gif
).
Mr. Staddon, you have one guaranteed customer for all Millennium season boxset releases right here.
------------------
Link Removed Babylon 5 on DVD!
Purchase "In The Beginning/The Gathering" on December 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks