What's new

t1g3r5fan

Reviewer
Real Name
Mychal Bowden
Until the late 1950’s, horror movies and Italian cinema during the sound era were like total strangers to each other; it wasn’t until the release of Riccardo Freda’s I Vampiri (1957) as well as the release of Hammer Films’ Horror of Dracula (1958) in Italy when interest in horror movies began to take off in the country. In 1960, the first true wave of horror Italian style hit theaters: Mario Bava’s Black Sunday was the flagship of this wave while Giorgio Ferroni’s Mill of the Stone Women followed in its wake. Previously released on DVD by Mondo Macabro, Arrow Video has given the movie its Blu-ray debut as well as the Limited Edition treatment.

Mill of the Stone Women (1960)

Released: 05 Sep 1962
Rated: N/A
Runtime: 96 min

Director: Giorgio Ferroni
Genre: Horror, Sci-Fi...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby
Thanks for the review, I am undecided about buying this, possibly waiting for a price reduction or a simplified blu ray. The film itself is a bit dull and not as good as I, Vampiri which really deserves to be released on blu ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks