What's new

Mill Creek Entertainment's Western Titles (1 Viewer)

haroldS

Stunt Coordinator
Mill Creek Entertainment has three recently released sets of 1930s and 1940s Gene Autry and Roy Rogers westerns, recent meaning since last year. Ofcourse these titles are just duplicated VHS titles, probably in the public domain. None of the titles can ever be considered classics. I am interested in opinions about whether the titles are entertaining westerns and, considering the source material, whether they are watchable. ln short, as fifty movie sets, are they worth buying.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
If you enjoy those type of Westerns then I'd say go for it since you can find the sets very cheap. I've got around 23 or 24 of these sets and they're certainly worth the money if you enjoy "B" movies. I haven't watched any of the Westerns though so I can't comment on them but you shouldn't expect the quality to be any better or worse than other PD companies.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
While I haven't seen the sets in question, I have several Mill Creek 50 movie collections and they are worth picking up. Transfers are perfectly watchable most of the time.

Recently, Mill Creek began to license material from NBC / Universal so they are starting to become more legitimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newyork333
Recent bookmarks