1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Mikey... DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by MarcoBiscotti, Feb 14, 2004.

1. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Does anyone remember that cheap thriller/slasher starring Brian Bonsall from the early 90's as a little kid who drowns his sister in a swimming pool, tosses a hairdryer into his mom's bathtub and beats his dad's head in w/ a baseball bat? I remember seeing it on PayPerView at my grandparents house as a kid, back in the glory days of the illegal black box, and being incredibly disturbed. Anyways, I'm sure the movie probably sucks but I;m just wondering if there are any plans of it ever being released to DVD? I'm sure it's not a high priority among whichever stuio holds license but I'm still curious to know if it will eventually be released..?

Thanks.

2. Joe_Begos

Joe_Begos Auditioning

I LOVED THIS MOVIE.

never seen the DVD. [​IMG]

3. Joe_Begos

Joe_Begos Auditioning

I FOUND IT! The won't let me post the link here...

so, add amazon dot com in front of the address below, and there it is.

/exec/obidos/ASIN/630538245X/imdb-adbox/102-7029941-9718563

4. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Wow - Thanks Joe!!!

I had no idea that this was released, Im surprised that I missed this at Amazon!

Thanks again for the link!

:}

5. Matt Rexer

Matt Rexer Stunt Coordinator

Did you know they painted this kid black to play Worf's son on ST: TNG? THAT'S weird.

Someone playing an alien on a TV show was painted a different color? Ka-razy.

Mikey's a great little movie. I'm not surprised it's out on DVD... seems to me like one of those movies studios happily crank out quickly in bare bones editions.