What's new

Mike Frezon Status Report (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
All my best wishes and positive thoughts for you, Mike. And, of course, Peggy, who will be important in your recovery!

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Here's to swift and uncomplicated recovery Mike! I have no doubt you'll be back on your feet in no time!!!!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Good luck, Mike! I am actually having a mesh put in in a couple of weeks myself (I've got a hernia that Pluto could fit through). Hopefully they've improved the technology since you got yours.

I just got the Ultimate Three Stooges set for my birthday, so I'll have something to keep me busy during recovery. :)

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Good luck, Mike, I will pray that the surgery is a success. I've had quite a few surgeries myself, and it's always a bit nerve wracking in the run-up. Just remember that if you cannot sleep the night before the surgery, don't worry about it. You don't have to do anything the day of the surgery except show up.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Well, this non-tech person will try to
Post an image using the HTF app and his phone...from his hospital bed.

Thanks to each and every one of you for your support. Here I am with my special visitor--therapy dog King.

ImageUploadedByHTF1443670929.584854.jpg

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
My dogs have relieved my stress and promoted faster recovery from various illnesses more times than I can count. I'm happy that hospitals and other health care facilities have finally realized what a great benefit they are.

Wishing you a speedy recovery! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks