I missed the card signing. grrr... here's one:

il_570xN.495537562_akgr.jpg

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Finally!!! Great news! I'm sure that Mike and his family are MORE than ready to put the hospital in the rear-view!

:cheers:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hmmmmmm.

A "Mike Frezon Status Report."

Now THAT'S not something that you see everyday! :biggrin:

I'm gonna have to keep this quick (but I will be sure to come back for/with more when conditions allow).

The health problems are more than just the PE. There was also internal bleeding (which caused ALL kinds of problems, And a perforated bowel which required emergency surgery along with various procedures to drain fluid from around my lungs.

I have been off the forum for weeks. I hadn't checked any of the various threads (Round-Ups) and otherwise which had appeared. But when Ric Easton arranged--thru my wife Peggy--to stop by one night and explain all that had been going on and to present me with a printout of all these well-wishes...let me just say it was rather overwhelming.

I am sure I will be starting to find my way back to the forum now on a more regular basis. I am recuperating with a healthy WIFI connection, my PC and LOTS and LOTS of time on my hands--although I'm sure a lot of that will be devoted to, oh...."getting better stuff."

To one and all: Thank you for all the prayers and well-wishes. It was amazing to find out what you all have been up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks