What's new

Midway Arcade Classics vol. 3- Hydro Thunder, RUSH series & more! (1 Viewer)

PerryD

Supporting Actor
At least this explains the removal of Stun Runner from Volume 2 at the last minute. They also removed the first Mortal Kombat from volume 2 and put it into the bonus disc for MK Deception.

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
It's strange that games like Hydro Thunder and SF Rush:2049 are both being released in these classic sets. It seemed like only yesterday I added them to my Dreamcast library, which I still consider to be "new", although it's around seven years old!

s

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Wasn't MK1 only added to the XBOX version of Deception? I wish they included it with the Gameboy version. It's kind of like how only the XBOX Sands of Time got the original PoP. I missed not having it on the PC version. Actually, I wish WW had contained a working version of PoP2. I reinstalled that recently and it won't work right on my modern computer.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor

That would be incorrect. The original MK game came on a separate disc and keepcase, as part of the PlayStation 2 Premium Pack (i.e. the one featuring Sub-Zero on the package).

Can't wait for Midway Arcade Treasures Vol. 3 this fall. :emoji_thumbsup:

BrianB

Senior HTF Member

Hydro Thunder was released for the Dreamcast five & a half years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks