What's new

Midseason return/premiere dates (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
[SIZE= larger]
SIZE]

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Look who's getting all fancy! Thanks for this. It's shocking how close Chuck is.

Just noticed, I think the 22nd is Smallville.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Very cool having this in calendar form rather than the list that's on AICN. Thanks!!!

One change that should be noted, however, is that "24" premieres on Jan. 17th(Sun.) instead of Jan 18th(Mon.).

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
The Smallville issue was a typo, and the 24 issue was an out-and-out mistake. Both have been corrected, along with some minor formatting issues. Any more additions or corrections, let me know.

I'm sticking to only the networks, because midseason's so crazy. Feel free to post cable dates if you have them, though.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Adam, please note that Fringe comes back on Monday, Jan. 11. That's according to my DVR and epguides.com which has a second new episode premiering on Thursday, Jan. 14.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Greg. Fringe has been moved.

Color key:
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 160)]Returning (Scripted)
[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 160)]Returning (Reality/Game Show)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 160)]New (Scripted)
[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 0)]New (Reality/Game Show)[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 160)]
[/COLOR]

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Any idea when Friday Night Lights hits NBC?

If anyone cares, Celebrity Apprentice doesn't start til March.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H /forum/thread/296522/midseason-return-premiere-dates#post_3644499

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Jerry Almeida /forum/thread/296522/midseason-return-premiere-dates#post_3645975

I'll definitely be watching "Caprica", but as I said above: "I'm sticking to only the networks, because midseason's so crazy. Feel free to post cable dates if you have them, though."

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
For (some) of the Cable and Syndication shows:

Burn Notice - Jan 21 (Thu)
White Collar - Jan 21 (Thu)
Psych - Jan 27 (Wed)
Legend of the Seeker - Jan 9 (Sat)

Stargate: Universe - April

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Some more cable shows...

Nip/Tuck - Jan 13 (Wed)
Leverage - Jan 13 (Wed)
Archer - Jan 14 (Thu)
Damages - Jan 25 (Mon)
Breaking Bad - Mar 7 (Sun)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Very nice work Adam. Thanks.

Mondays are killing me. :(

I have to stop watching House now. And I hope the Monday Fringe is a 1 time thing, otherwise it will have to go as well. I hate that I am stuck with only 2 tuners. (boy are we getting spoiled LOL)

Sort of off topic, but does anyone lese have a problem with the ABC shows starting a few minutes early? I had to change the Castle start time by a few minutes because I kept missing the first few minutes. This means it sort of removes my ability to record a show in the previous hour or i would miss the last few minutes. I am glad there are a lot of good shows right now, but I just wish they would all be on the same night.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
According to Lou Sytsma above, the Fringe episode is special because it is an unaired season one episode. I guess they just found a hole in their schedule and plugged that in, probably with the hopes of finding new viewers who might be watching Fox on Monday. It will normally continue to be aired on Thursdays.

Without going into details, the description of this episode makes it sound like it ties in with a recent standalone season two episode. So, don't plan to skip it since it's from season one.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Because of the Haitithon, Smallville will not be returning this week. It'll be delayed until the following Friday. Presumably, there will be a snow day makeup somewhere in the schedule.

Most network shows will not be aired this Friday and will have to be rescheduled.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H

Because of the Haitithon, Smallville will not be returning this week. It'll be delayed until the following Friday. Presumably, there will be a snow day makeup somewhere in the schedule.
Glad to see this note, I thought I missed Smallville. I had checked my on-screen guide Friday and did not see Smallville listed. Then I come in here and it made me think I missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks