Midnight Club 2

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by KevinRB, Feb 8, 2003.

1. KevinRB

KevinRB Stunt Coordinator

Has anyone else seen the feature story in this month's Game Informer? Forget Midtown Madness 3, Midnight Club 2 is coming PS2 late February and Xbox "Late Spring" and will be Live compatible.

I haven't played the first one, but the sequal is being touted as the first massively multiplayer racing game. They didn't go into a lot of details on the multiplayer aspect, but I get the impression you just drive around, find someone to challenge, and off you go...

2. Todd Terwilliger

Todd Terwilliger Screenwriter

I read about it on IGN. It looks very promising. I think the ability to create your own courses via checkpoint placement could be brilliant. I hope they haven't tried to do too much by including both cars and motorcycles.

I never played the first Midnight Club but I'm definitely keeping an eye out for this sequel.

3. Travis Olson

Travis Olson Supporting Actor

Travis Olson
    Yeah I saw that article, too. Looks like a cool game, but it's too bad they couldn't get a license to put real cars in it. At any rate, a Live enabled car racing game by Rockstar will be welcomed. I bet it will be better then MM 3.

4. JoshF

JoshF Supporting Actor

I'll be picking this up for PS2. Looks like fun. The first one was pretty decent, but I honestly liked Smuggler's Run a bit better, which was the sister game based in offroad environments.