What's new

Midnight Club 2 is it worth the money? (1 Viewer)

I was wondering if midnight club 2 is worth the money. i like arcade style racers with turbos and deadly crashes not games like gran turismp 1,2 and 3. those were to hard and took to long to play, because i want a game that i can just pick up and play.

I've seen lots of good reviews that make it look good but i want to know if it is good. if you could post a short review or a list of pros and cons that would be nice.thanks.
P.S. is the online play good?

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Here's a copy & paste of my review:

...I got addicted to this game ever since I started winning REAL cars. Once you get the Jersey XS it's all over. One thing you notice about the game is that it's LONG and there is a pretty nice learning curve to all the cars. It's not frustrating at all. If you're a fairly good gamer you'll get used to your newly won car quick and each one has to be mastered to pass a certain track. You CAN'T use your fastest car all the time (unlike GT3) and that's what I love about this game, it's nicely balanced. Oh and don't get me started on powersliding, it's sooo much fun once you get it down right!

I got MCII at launch on April 9 and I'm still playing it, just now trying to dethrone the world street champion (plus there are several secret cars to open). I dropped Zelda after I got into this game (*ducks*), then got Enter the Matrix, quickly beat it and now back to racing again. Haven't gotten into the online portion of it yet (don't have the adapter) so I can't comment on that.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
You can read some of my comments in the other thread

I really like it, great arcade racer. I've already played it 10x more than Burnout 2 (which I've only played a little bit admittedly).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks