What's new

Middle Atlantic AXS Equipment Racks (1 Viewer)

WarrenHH

Agent
Does anyone have any experience with the Middle Atlantic AXS racks, they are the ones that roll out. I am planning a new home (with theater) and am considering using those racks. Just curious if there are any good/bad experiences among other members.

Thanks in advance
Warren Holm

Vet

Auditioning
Excellent rack that I am currently using in my built in cabinet. It makes it so much easier to wire the components when the rack is pulled out.

Bill Lucas

Supporting Actor
Thank you John. I just link from the Middle Atlantic CD and I've never typed in the URL.

WarrenHH

Agent
Thanks for the information all. I did find the site, and downloaded the software, having a bit of trouble getting it to run though, so still working on it.
Have to figure out what hardware I need to get my stuff to fit in there.
Thanks again.

Warren Holm

Bill Lucas

Supporting Actor
Warren,

You need Microsoft Visio to run Racktools. Forgot to mention that. If you send me your specs for the rack ([email protected]) I'll run it for you send you the information via fax.

WarrenHH

Agent
For what it is worth, I found that Middle Atlantic makes special mounts for misc audio / video gear. They are called RSH custom rack mounts. They have an index of 6000 or so components that they already have the specs for, or you can custom order what you want.

I have ordered an AXS43 rack, with the associated tracks and stand as well as RSH mounts for my components.

It will save me from having to customize faceplates for the components.

Warren Holm

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pox;and
Recent bookmarks