1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Micro Speaker Question

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Allan McLachlan, Sep 5, 2001.

1. Allan McLachlan

I'm interested in the Anthony Gallo Nucleus HT system and does anybody know how they would compare to similar systems???

2. Bob McElfresh

Bob McElfresh Producer

A co-worker of mine has these, but he bought them for "style points" rather than sound.
    I do remember seeing the Galo speakers appearing on the Recommended list in Stereophile Guide to Home Theater's annual issue. But I have not had a chance to hear them personally.

3. BradZ

BradZ Stunt Coordinator

the perfect vision did a review on this set a while ago.
    check www.ecoustics.com to see if the review is there, or any other reviews of the gallo's while you're there. if not maybe i can dig it out of my magazines and scan it for you. let me know.
    i did briefly audition this set in a terrible showroom and they sounded nice. like i said the room was huge and open with a little set-up in the middle of the space so it's hard to say for sure what they'd sound like in a good space.
    hope this helps.
    ------------------
    zaphod
    end of transmission...