What's new

Mickey's twice upon Christmas...my new show off DVD ? (1 Viewer)

anthony_b

Screenwriter
I just rented this dvd for the kids, I must say that my 48inch HDTV simply shines with this movie. Colors are vibrant and beautiful....My wife who usually doesn't say anything thought it was very 3-D like....check this out for yourself !!!

RomanSohor

Second Unit
The PQ on the movie is really great... since it's not highly detailed CGI like Shrek or Pixar stuff, it looks great on digital because it looks "digital" if you know what I mean... I think the problem most people have with this title is that it's DTV and it's Mickey in CGI, some people view it as terrible.

I thought the Duck characters look great in CGI, and would love to see a new CGI DuckTales series :)

anthony_b

Screenwriter
I found the characters to have much detail (not to the extent of shrek), what really caught my attention were the vast array of vibrant colors used through the movie. It was simply stunning.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
I watched this last night, Christmas Eve, and frankly was REALLY impressed by it!!! I went into viewing it with an attitude I would hate digi-Mickey, but not only did NOT hate it, I REALLY liked it! And don't mind telling you the Goofy and Max segment brought a tear to my eye!

I can reccomend this without hesitation and not just to us Garden State folks either! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks