What's new

Michigan puts a fine on selling M games to minors (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
But as President, most people will know who he is, and the title alone will make our lives that much harder
You're giving the people the benefit of the doubt. I'd say at least 5% of the country don't know who the current president is, letalone who it could possibly be next.

He won't become president. I'm pretty sure of it.

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
One thing to remember is that the ISDA report is propoganda. It's propaganda we agree with, but is so nonetheless

This whole thing reminds me ofa book written in the 50s called "Seduction of the Innocent" by Dr. Fredrich Wertham. In his book he bought up many of the same schtick as Lieberman, except about comic books. Dr. Wertham had a psychiatric practice where he saw many disturbed children who, suprise suprise liked violent comics
Has anyone read the book "Killing Monsters" by Gerard Jones? He argues that fantasy violence in video games, movies, TV shows, etc actually can actually be beneficial to kids and that trying to repress or restrict them would only make things worse. Definitely a good read.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks