What's new

Michael Parks, RIP (1 Viewer)

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
I believe Mr. Tarantino listed him as one of his favorite actors of all time.

Parks LastHardMen.jpg

And apparently Kevin Smith was also a huge fan. How about this quote...

"He was, hands-down, the most incredible thespian I ever had the pleasure to watch perform." -Kevin Smith

Last edited:

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Oh wow!!! Now this is really sad news. Loved him in everything he ever did. First Bill Paxton and now him. :(

Jeff*H

Premium
Real Name
Jeff
Loved him as the murderous Jean Renault in TWIN PEAKS. He gave a wonderfully haunting monologue in his final episode about the curse that Agent Cooper brought to town with him that ranks as one of the highlights of the series for me. The scenes he shares with Kyle Maclachlan and David Duchovny in that episode are riveting. May he rest in peace.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
He and Mel Gibson have a terrific scene together in last year's BLOOD FATHER. Recommended.

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Sorry to hear his bad news . I haven't seen Then Came Bronson in a long time, but I remember it being a well written, well acted , and interesting show, I'm not sure if it's been on TV in recent years . Maybe it can be released on DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks