What's new

MIB II: How Horrendous Was it? (1 Viewer)

AaronMK

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Aaron Karp
Even with low expectations due to word of mouth going into this, I thought this was a let down. There are some great moments that were not on the trailer, but they are few and far between, and are greatly over shadowed by the many times when it tries to be funny, but isn't.

If I can get it for $8-$10, I may pick it up, but that is only because "The ChubbChubbs" will be included on the DVD.

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
IMO, Men In Black II was an ok movie (I was kind of dissapointed about the movie). In fact, I was one of those people who were hoping that it would be better than the first Men In Black. I own the original Men In Black on DVD (Men In Black: Limited Edition DVD). I will probaly pick Men In Black II up (it was ok but not that good). Many sequels are not as good as the original but some are (in fact, IMO, Die Hard 2 & Die Hard 3 are almost as good as the original Die Hard).

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
www.dvdfile.com has a review for the MIB 2 dvd.. they say that the awesome short that was better then the movie will be on the dvd. I don;t know if this is a good thing or not.
the short was called here come the chub chub. or something like that.
JACOB

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
I didn't think that it was awful, just unecessary. I laughed all the way through it, but I wouldn't watch it again. Kind of like JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK. Good effects and some funny jokes. It didn't take the characters anywhere, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks