What's new

Miami Vice (1 Viewer)

Matt_ES

Agent
I heard that the relese of Miami Vice Episodes may be nearly impossible considering all the top-name music headlines within the soundtracks of all the shows.

What a shame it would be if that were indeed what could prevent it's release. Especially seeing as that's one of the things that made it such a great show!

-matt

Michael Mann, please help.

You will be pleasantly surprised to know that Miami Vice is slated for dvd release (see tvshowsondvd website). I also believe some of the original music will be replaced much like Wiseguy dvds and Dawson's Creek to name a few. While I am excited to get this on dvd, I am sure there will be some instances where the music will be missed(ie Smuggler's Blues ep.) And just like on Wiseguy, it could have an effect on the show(for instance end of first season when Nights in White Satin was a crucial part of the finale, now on the dvd it is elevator music!). Oh well, something is better than nothing.

Tom

Matt_ES

Agent
Fuck that bullshit.

If they do that, they'll have destroyed it.
I'll wait for it to come back on Network, DVD Record it.

That's it.

No Peter Gabriel?
Phil?
Glen?

Agghhhh...

Surprised, but NOT pleasantly!

(ps-hope this is still america and i can swear like this)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Now, now, Lee...Nothing is set is stone. The original music may be maintained yet. This could mean higher prices (see "Northern Exposure" for example), but it could still happen.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Or not...We'll find out when the official announcement is made.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks