What's new

Miami Vice Bundled DVD Set (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

Now I'll finally grab the first two seasons when this set becomes available. I didn't pick them up the first time because of the hefty $40 price tag, but since Target has been selling street date sets at $5 off their retail selling point, normally they sell these sets for $40 I'll be grabbing this package when it hits stores.

I feel sorry for everyone who had previously purchased these sets, that's a huge markdown on these sets.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
why not just release season 3 in time for the movie... and then season 4 to coincide with the DVD release of the movie, ala Dukes Of Hazzard?

Pavan_P

Second Unit
I'm guessing they couldn't get S3 done in time for the movie. As long as the original music is intact, it is all good and worth the wait. I expect S3 for the movie's DVD release now.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Well, this package price is enough to get me to buy the sets. More than likely, Best Buy and Target and Circuit City will have the sets priced at around $40-50.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Me too. I'm kind of pissed that there is no Season 3 tie in with the movie. I was more excited about a season 3 release than another hollywood knock-off!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks