What's new

Miami Ink (1 Viewer)

Jonathan Peterson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Peterson
Has anyone in the Miami area gone to Miami Ink?

My wife and I are flying there next year and we were wondering if we could go in to look around or if you need an appointment.

John Alvarez

Screenwriter
Yes you can go in and look around. It's actually a small place in a strip mall. Not really a lot to see unless you just want to star gaze at the artist.

Jonathan Peterson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Peterson
If we decided we wanted to get a quick tattoo though, I wonder if we could? Or would they have a waiting list a mile long. Of the guys there, only from Chris Garver would I want to get one.

CRyan

Screenwriter
You will most likely need an appointment. Hell, depending on what you want, most shops want an appointment. Unless of course you are getting something small off one of the boards. Either way, if you are wanting from a particular artist, you are going to have to get an appointment to ensure that you get a slot.

Jonathan Peterson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Peterson
Oh, I figured we'd need an appointment. I was just wondering how long of a wait. I got my last one in San Francisco and they told me to come back like two days later. I had emailed Miami Ink through their site but never got a response. We will probably only be in Miami for maybe three days and mainly just wanted to look at the place.

John Alvarez

Screenwriter
I go by there quite often and have never seen a line out front or anything. Like others have said call now and set up an appointment if you really want to get a tat. The place I went to had a 2 week wait for the artist I wanted.

Curious what has you going to Miami?

John Alvarez

Screenwriter

She's in for a big surprise. The place has changed a lot since then. My wife is from Miami area and we have a house there. Her Aunt lives in Homestead and the changes I have seen just in the past few years are amazing. The Keys are still the same. My sister lives on a Boat on Marathon. Enjoy the visit and hit South Beach when you go to Miami Ink.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks