What's new

MIA from Comedy Central??? (Hey George, it's your favorite neighbor..) (1 Viewer)

Rick P

Supporting Actor
Way back when, I remember the announcement that they were finally hitting the ground running with releases on Insomniac, Reno 911, Strangers W/Candy, Crank Yankers and That's My Bush! (as an election year special)

Reno 911! (check!)
Strangers w/Candy (check)
Crank Yankers (announced, check)
Insomniac (check.. sorta)

Where's My Bush!?

Do they plan it for a Nov 2nd release? (no fun there..)

and what happened to Insomniac? 2 'best of's and.... a full 40 shows are available.. where's Dave?

Inquiring Minds want to know?

(oh, yeah.. how about STRIP MALL, KID NOTORIOUS, TV FUNHOUSE and DR KATZ?)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I'd love "That's my Bush" on DVD. It was a great parity of the typical sitcom stories, and the obviously canned audience hoot when Larry would enter the room...great stuff.

Marcee

Agent
UCB might not have any more releases - :angry:
And, if Bush is supposed to come out in November, where's all the hoopla!?
It's sad that these shows are such great things and bring in revenue while they are on the air and then the DVD market is treated so oddly.
I want my UCB and Strip Mall and TV Funhouse!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Comedy Central shows' official announcements for DVD release usually seem to end up coming through with a smaller lead time than most others. Usually we have official info for most releases at around the 90-day point. CC's DVDs seem to be closer to 60-days-before-street-date.

With that in mind, I would suspect that either we will hear some announcement this coming month for TMB, or else we'll know that the secret service showed up and brought pressure to bear to keep it off the market! :wink:

JohnDMoore

Stunt Coordinator
I do hope it's coming out this year. (Would've made a great tie-in with Farenheit 9/11, too...) But I expect we will see it in November. At the very least, maybe get a marathon on CC I can tape!

Rick P

Supporting Actor

Wish you woulnd't joke like that.. (suppresses political commentary).

*sigh* I can force it to happen.. (reached for the HD in the closet with the raw encodes...) it never fails :)

actually, now that I think about it.. I PREDICT an OCTOBER RELEASE...

after all.. every political campaign needs an OCTOBER SUPRISE!

Jay Gunn

Stunt Coordinator
Aren't the two Insomniac "Best of" discs basically collections of season one and two?
I would assume that the next set would be out soon.

Rick P

Supporting Actor
No.. the 'best of' are scattered amongst the 4 seasons... 5 eps on vol.1, 10 on vol.2

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks