MI 5 Season Two - sound problem

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Kyle Smith, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Kyle Smith

Kyle Smith Auditioning

Has anyone else come across a sound problem in MI 5 season two where the rear right channel periodically turns on and off? It specifically plagues episode 8 through out the entire run time but I heard it at least once during the "next week" preview on one of the earlier episodes (maybe ep. 3). I have tried two different copies on my player with the same results. I have only tried this with 5.1 sound and not stereo. Thanks for any feedback.

Kyle

2. Scott Kimball

Scott Kimball Screenwriter

I haven't had a chance to pop these in, but I'll look out for it when I get the chance.

I will say I hate hate hate the 2-up packaging. Never has there been a DVD package design more unfriendly to discs and their users, exposing discs to not only the dangers of scuffing, but also to the danger of being dropped by the owner during the juggling act required to get to the bottom disc.

The same awful 2-up design plagued The Pink Panther set, and the re-issue of The Ten Commandments.

Truly awful packaging. When will they learn.

Sorry... had to rant on this. There's no excuse for this packaging, and I and other reviewers have commented on the poor design in the past.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Like I said... I'll be on the lookout for the audio problem.

-Scott

3. Kyle Smith

Kyle Smith Auditioning

The packaging didn't bother me at first but now, after having to deal with it for a month, I find it fairly annoying.

Has anyone had the same problems as I have with the sound?