What's new

MGM - YAY! Good job on UHF! (1 Viewer)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
From what I hear over at Digital Bits, you guys are getting around to bringing this title out this summer.
If this is true, and I assume it is, let me be the first to say thanks, thanks, thanks. I will be buying this ASAP and will be recommending it to others.
Not only that but they say that it will full of some nice extras. That's the way to earn our hearts and cash MGM. You are pointed in the right direction, keep it up. :)

David Stone

Stunt Coordinator
First "Buckaroo Banzai" (which is incredible, BTW) and now "UHF". You guys at MGM are doing a great job!! Thank you for helping me back-fill my retro video collection. :emoji_thumbsup: I've already bought two copies of "Buckaroo" and I'll be pre-ordering "UHF" as soon as it's possible.
(Now, if you could work a deal with the BBC and distribute all of the "Red Dwarf" episodes, my life would be complete.)

Donald W

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah when I heard that this film was coming with the extras it made my day...I hope that MGM lives up to what they did with Buckaroo Banzai *I just wish that they would have listed this as one of their Midnight Movies just cause Buckaroo Banzai was one of the first films to find a cult on video along with Repo Man*. I hope that Weird Al has a lot of say on this film cause this is his baby all the way

Gui A

Supporting Actor
'Today, we're teaching poodles how to fly!'

I'll definately get this DVD when it comes out.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
yes MGM, GREAT JOB on Buckaroo Banzai: SE... that DVD changed my view of your studio... Keep up the good work and make UHF your best DVD yet! (pretty please ;) )

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Well, since I love to complain when something goes wrong - I suppose it's only right to give out kudos when appropriate. :)
From what I've seen so far, the UHF DVD will be a real treat. Thank you for catering to those who love the bizarre little cult comedies!
I can't wait to get my hands on this disc! Good job, MGM!

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
I watched the UHF DVD last night and was simply overjoyed! The Anamorphic Widescreen transfer looks and sounds great! The suppliments appear to be excellent as well and I will definitely check them out tonight. I just wanted to say Thank You to MGM for doing such great DVD work these days. Your prices are great, quality transfers, and excellent suppliments. Keep up the great work!!!
I am anxiously looking forward to your John Carpenter releases. ;)
Gregory

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
A huge Thank You to MGM for both Men at Work as well as the treasure that is UHF. You have made one fan extremely happy with both the quality, extras, and extremely affordable price.
Again, many thanks from a gratified customer. :emoji_thumbsup:

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
After seeing absolutely everything this DVD has to offer, I came back to offer a digital hug to MGM Home Video.

If only other studios knew how to appeal to us wacko "niche market" freaks. Thanks again for a fantastic (to say nothing of inexpensive!) addition to my DVD collection.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
For $9.99, UHF:SE can't be beat.

Thanks, MGM for turning away from the Dark Side. I have been purchasing many more MGM titles these past few months than I did during all of the first half of 2001.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Great job on these titles...now please return to Moonstruck and get it out in widescreen....

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Also thank you for including the original matrixed soundtrack instead of a bogus 5.1 remix like on the Bill and Ted movies! The French and Spanish dubs are great too (La Ciudad de Spatula!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks