What's new

MGM - Twins of Evil and other Hammer Horrors Petition (1 Viewer)

John Henry

Agent
TwinsOfEvil1.2.gif

http://www.petitiononline.com/Hammer/petition.html

Chad C

Auditioning
In at #2. Everyone please read this excellent petition and support these films, it's awaiting #75. :)

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
I can only agree wholeheartedly with the author's vision and mandate. Here is a flawlessly crafted petition for an extremely noble cause! Bravo! Bravo!
wink.gif
Please, everybody, support this petition by following the link above and signing.
Hammer rules.
biggrin.gif

Gunnar Syren

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gunnar Syrén
Not sure how effective a petition like this would be, but what the heck, I figure it can't hurt. And it's certainly a worthy cause.
I signed in as #81...

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Yes, Ben. HAMMER RULES!
icon14.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

------------------
The Dark Tower
jamaris1.jpg

Roman Polanski's - The Fearless Vampire Killers?

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
From 195 to 330, way to go people! Thought I'd just bump this once more to see if we can push it a little further before we send it in to MGM. If anybody out there hasn't yet signed off on this, we'd really appeciate it if you would.
As an aside, I finally got Horror of Frankenstein last week and got around to watching it this weekend. AB has just done a great job on this latest batch of Hammer. All the transfers are great, and the extras are better than ever. I liked Horror of Frankenstein. It's been years since I last saw it, and it looks great. As for the movie itself, I think it's very good. This film gets blasted, but I think it works very well. The story is paced well, the sets are great, there are some real nice scenes of both gore and the trademark Hammer bosoms. No, it doesn't have Peter Cushing, and it has some reputedly bad humor (I actually thought it worked okay), but I recommend it.
Again, thanks for your support!
------------------
"Who made it?! The Shark!?!"
Please sign this Hammer Films petition, thanks!
http://www.petitiononline.com/Hammer/petition.html

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks