MGM SQUIRM DVD: Bad Copies?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by AlanBrom, Aug 26, 2003.

1. AlanBrom

AlanBrom Second Unit

I bought a copy of the new MGM SQUIRM DVD from a local retailer, and it froze up around the 22 minute mark. I tried cleaning it, and running it in other players, but it still had the problem. I brought it back and exchanged it, but the second copy I brought home did the same thing, in the same place on the disc. Luckily I bought one at a different store, and after watching the disc twice (once with the commentary) it runs perfect. I'm happy to have a good copy now, and it's a great looking disc, but did anyone else get a bad copy?

2. AlanBrom

AlanBrom Second Unit

Ok, if anyone experiences any problems with this disc, please report back.

3. Martin_T

Martin_T Stunt Coordinator

I looked for this at Best Buy this morning, but they did not have any in stock.

I thank you for pointing this out, since I often times buy discs and then throw them onto the shelf at home. It is sometimes many months before I get around to watching them. Needless to say, I will be sure to check this one out much quicker than that! [​IMG]

4. Dave Kalloch

Dave Kalloch Stunt Coordinator

Just watched my Netflix copy last night, and had some picture break up at about the same spot, but it didn't completely freeze. Running a Panny RP56(?).