What's new

MGM SQUIRM DVD: Bad Copies? (1 Viewer)

AlanBrom

Second Unit
I bought a copy of the new MGM SQUIRM DVD from a local retailer, and it froze up around the 22 minute mark. I tried cleaning it, and running it in other players, but it still had the problem. I brought it back and exchanged it, but the second copy I brought home did the same thing, in the same place on the disc. Luckily I bought one at a different store, and after watching the disc twice (once with the commentary) it runs perfect. I'm happy to have a good copy now, and it's a great looking disc, but did anyone else get a bad copy?

Martin_T

Stunt Coordinator
I looked for this at Best Buy this morning, but they did not have any in stock.

I thank you for pointing this out, since I often times buy discs and then throw them onto the shelf at home. It is sometimes many months before I get around to watching them. Needless to say, I will be sure to check this one out much quicker than that! :D

Dave Kalloch

Stunt Coordinator
Just watched my Netflix copy last night, and had some picture break up at about the same spot, but it didn't completely freeze. Running a Panny RP56(?).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks