What's new

MGM- Please release THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW! (1 Viewer)

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
MGM, THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW is an excellent horror film, and I, along with several others, would love it if you would release a wonderful DVD edition of it. Give it a wonderful remastered OAR transfer, and a few extras like a commentary track, and I'll be one happy customer! Please release it!

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Absolutely. Fine period horror film. I've had the feeling while watching the video that scenes had been cut - there are awkward edits here and there. If you, MGM, could do for this film what you have done for others (DOGS OF WAR, DUNWICH HORROR) and restore any missing footage (I'm not saying there IS any, but it seems that way) I'd be really grateful. BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW is a vastly underrated & overlooked "cult" film that requires a proper DVD release!

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
I would love to buy this on DVD. Definitely an underrated film that deserves to be on DVD.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I was hoping this would be among MGM's upcoming August releases, but it isn't. Come on MGM, please release a great DVD of this with some extras like I mentioned above!

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
I had chance to see the beautful, uncut print of BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW (a/k/a SATAN'S SKIN) at the American Cinematheque. It's really held up as a horror film. It's time to let the witches out of the vault.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.