What's new

MGM: How about an Adventures of Priscilla SE? (1 Viewer)

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I just finished watching The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert again last night.

This was one of my first DVDs purchased, but watching it now, it looks simply awful. There is alot of shimmering and the overall video quality just isn't up to today's standards. The DVD does not do justice to Brian J. Breheny's beautiful and colourful photography.

I'd like to see a SE of this film, possibly with some behind the scenes extras, if available.

It should also be anamorphic. There is little reason not to include an anamorphic transfer of any scope film.

I'm never too optimistic that these posts accomplish much, but figure it's worth a try.

Will K

Screenwriter
Priscilla rules. I doubt it will happen, but I'd be all over an SE for this one. I imagine a commentary with Terrance Stamp and the costume designer who won an Oscar. This cult favorite is one of the best comedies of the 90's and deserves much more attention than it gets.

C

Christina_V

Count me in as well!!. I love this movie & never get tired of it. It's awsome & widescreen is the ONLY way to see this film...omg the P&S version is horrible!!
+ Guy Pearce looks hot both ways!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks