What's new

Mexican Riviera Cruise - need excursion suggestions (1 Viewer)

DaveDickey

Stunt Coordinator
I'm going on my first cruise in late March. It's 7 nights, L.A. to Cabo to Mazatlan to Puerto Vallarta. I've surfed the web for day excursions at each of the stops, but if there's a "can't miss" excursion in any of these places, I'd really like to hear about it. Anyone who's been there-done that, please gimme the scoop.

Tks, Dave

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
I've been on this same cruise last year with Royal Carribean.

There really isn't much to do in Cabo. Some poeple were jet skiing and paragliding and some people took advantage of the golf courses. I just took a bus tour and had snacks at a resort but it wasn't all that exciting. In Mazatlan we just walked around, looking at the old sections of town and reading up on the history and eating and ate some great food. I don't remember what the "cool" things were to do, though. In Puerto Vallarta we took a jungle tour in big jeeps. That was okay, I guess, but nothing to jump up and down about. Eating lunch on the beach was fun, though.

Sorry if this isn't too helpful. I don't remember what everyone thought was the funnest things to do, but I can at least give you an idea of how each town is.

DaveDickey

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the input. I think I'm going to sign up for the "Swimming with Dolphins" excursion. Hehehe, should be interesting:D

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
Ah, yes, I remember a few people saying they enjoyed that one. They said it was overpriced for what you got but still quite enjoyable. But then again, just about everything is overpriced ;) Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks