What's new

Mexican DVD e-tailers (1 Viewer)

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member
I'm trying to find out if Y tu mamá tambien is out on DVD yet. Does anyone have any info on Mexican DVD e-tailers?
Ted

Hendrik

Supporting Actor
...ahh... this is a Mexican DVD Forum... you might try asking there...
Link Removed
. . . . . .

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info Hendrik, but it seems that they are only interested in American movies judging from their reviews and posts.
Yes, I could ask if I spoke Spanish, which I don't -- actually reading the forum is a pretty good Spanish lesson, since it is the same as HTF, only in Spanish ;)
Ted

Hendrik

Supporting Actor
"...it seems that they are only interested in American movies judging from their reviews and posts..."
...you will find the same to be true when you visit Canadian, French, Belgian, Dutch, German, UK, Spanish, Italian, Puerto Rican, etc. Forum-type sites --- irrefutable proof of the (deplorable?!) success of 'Hollywood Imperialism'...
. . . :frowning: . . .

Gabriel Heller

Auditioning
Hi Ted. "Y tu mamá También" is out on DVD in Mexico. I am not sure about the specs, but I do beleive it is only Region 4. I´m sorry but I do not know about a store that ships outside Mexico. Anyway, you might try the following links, perhaps you can arrange something. Best regards.
www.mixup.com.mx
www.sanborns.com.mx

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member
Hi Gabriel,

I couldn't find it at either of the e-taliers you linked to. A direct link would be greatly appreciated. Region 4 is no problem, the issue for me is English subtitles.

If it does exist and has the English subs, I can just get one of my Mexican friends to pick it up on their next trip.

Thanks!

Ted

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks