What's new

Metroid Fusion for GB Advance!!! (1 Viewer)

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Game is freakin awesome guys!!!! Anyone else play this game?? It's a year old, but what a throw back to the original 2D Metroid games!!!

As Calvin Watts said "Game Goodness"

Donnie Eldridge

Supporting Actor
I got this game when it first came out and loved it. My only complaint is it's a little on the short-side, but it's old school all the way. :emoji_thumbsup:

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
What I love about this game are all the little hidden caverns, where bombs are needed to break walls and you find the hidden Power-Ups....

Im on Sector 4 now....

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I really liked the game, but never beat it. I'm near the end, fighting a large boss (don't want to spoil anything). I've only got 40 health or so, and my path back to a reloading station has been blocked. No fun at all.

JamesH

Supporting Actor
I liked this game but I still think Super Metroid is the best in the series. Still a great addition though.

Alanna

Second Unit
I was like "Meh". Its one of the few GBA games I did not finish. Then again I got it the day after finishing Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on GBA which blew me away and this just wasn't holding up to it. Sorry Metroid. Super Metroid is still king followed closely by the tried and true original.

Why didn't I like it? They kind of killed the whole illusion of exploration by forcing you to go only into certain "sectors" and its a hand holding experience almost all the way through. Plus some of the bosses are ridiculously cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks