What's new

Meteor Crashed Into Lake Erie! (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
***don't worry, it was relatively tiny***

Anyway, my dad saw it with his own eyes...about 25 miles south of downtown cleveland, he saw a bluish-green, firey ball coming down form the heavens.

Then he went downa hill and lost sight. When he went up another hill, he saw the goodyear blimp, so he dismissed the light and convinced himself that it was the blimp. Still, he couldn't stop looking back to see if it was a crash...in fact, he thought it was a plane going down.

Welp, hundreds of other people saw the same thing at 8pm wed. night and reported it to local officials. In so many words, the weatherman said "there isn't any meteor activity at this time of the year..must've been a fluke"

We all know it was space junk, and maybe I should re-title this post. where are the men in black when you need em?

man, i wish i was there to see it!

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
2 Days ago I saw a KILLER Meteor shoot across the sky and fall to the ground, it was the best I've seen yet.

It was a huge bluish green fireball, maybe space junk, but in the blackness here in my part of the woods it was quite a spectacle.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks