What's new

Metal / Rock band with clean, charismatic, epic vocal? (examples attached) (1 Viewer)

moeeom123

Auditioning
Real Name
Chrysamere
Hey I'm really into metal/rock music, but I only like bands which have nice tunes and are energic/melodic, and have a vocalist with an epic clean or charismatic voice. And these are really hard to find:/ (youtube links) For exapmle clean voice : Devin Townsend, Simen Hestnæs, Anneke charismatic voice : Peter Steele , Andreas Bergh Apart from these, I also like bands like : Gathering, Sabaton, Inflames, Soilwork, Rammstein , Die Apokalyptichsen Reiter, Muse, Superbutt So if anyone knows any band which is similar to these and have nice vocals, please share, because I couldn't find any more! thanx

RodC

Stunt Coordinator
I've had these in heavy rotation for some time now...Try a few of these on for size: Adrenaline Mob Suspyre Pain of Salvation Butterfly Effect Dream Theater Avenged Sevenfold I find that I am almost always the most critical of the vocals. IMHO, these bands excel both melodically as was as vocally. No doubt others will add to this list, and I know I will be paying attention to pick up a few more favorites, myself Enjoy!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
It's a crying shame how many great metal bands are ruined by a vocalist whose main inspiration was Cookie Monster. You might check out The Dream, the second album by In This Moment. Maria Brink actually sings most of it (their other albums lean more toward "screamo" vocals). You might also enjoy Coheed & Cambria. Today I Caught the Plague is another good one. You can hear their EP on Spotify, but their full album is available as a stream on their website (http://www.todayicaughttheplague.com/website/index.php).

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Today I Caught the Plague changed their name to The Kindred. They don't seem to have a new website up yet, but they are on Facebook.

They're playing a show in NYC in a few weeks. Sigh. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks