What's new

Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2) (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Konami has said before that the game will take place in New York as well as the boat, but nobody is sure what is supposed to happen in NYC. The Statue of Liberty thing is news to me (and sounds pretty cool).
I think that if they were going to pull this game for any reason, it would be the violence more than the subject matter. The opening sequence from the demo has people getting their throats slit and stabbed in the back. From there, you can shoot people (which results in realistic blood spatters) and throw people down stairs and choke people to death.
I can't wait for this game. It comes out Decemeber 11 (I think) in Japan, so if it is delayed in America, it will probably be out before the Japanese release (unless that is delayed, too).

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I hope to god that nothing that big was pulled out. If anything was, I want to find out about it in an interview or something so that I know what I am going to miss out on.
I know the WTC thing is tragic, and that they probably should pull the WTC out (since it takes place in the near future), but I still want to know what is being edited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks