What's new

Metal Arms, Buffy Chaos Bleeds, and Mace Griffin Free (with rebate) (1 Viewer)

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
Just a heads up - EBGames (both their internet site and their b&m stores) are offering "Metal Arms: A Glitch in the System", "Buffy: Chaos Bleeds", and "Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter" for $9.99 each. When you combine that price with the Vivendi $10.00 rebate, you can get each of them for free. I think this offer only applies to the Xbox versions, but I could be mistaken. I picked up Buffy for myself.

Andrew Testa

Second Unit
The GameCube version of Metal Arms is $19.99, but I saw no mention on the VU games site of any rebates for either the GC or Xbox. Where's the information on rebates?

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
As I understand it, the rebate information can be found at one of two places:

1. I've seen some copies of "Buffy" at Gamestop with the $10.00 rebate sticking right on the cover of the game (I didn't buy it at Gamestop because they were charging $19.99 instead of $9.99). My copy, however, had no such rebate on the outside or inside of the case.

2. A great website called www.dealrush.com has some links posted to the rebate. However, when I print out the rebate coupon, it specifically states "no facsimilies".

I'm going to email the person at dealrush and see if he/she has any info. Who ever runs the site seems to be pretty knowledgable about good deals, and I'm pretty sure he/she could provide some insight into this.

Also, you are correct. I misread the posting at Dealrush and Metal Arms is indeed more expensive than the other two games. My bad!

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
Here's the reply I got from the webmaster of dealrush:

"The form hosted on the site will be accepted. Despite, the "no facsimilies" message on the form, it came from a retailer who received it directly from Vivendi to give to customers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks