What's new

Messages of condolence to the People of America (1 Viewer)

Darren Lewis

Supporting Actor
I'd like to start this thread as my previous one was accidentally deleted.
Please could each member post only one message in here. No politics or religion or messages of revenge. I'd like this thread to be similar to a book of condolence.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all in this time of darkness. Together we will find a way through.
[Edited last by Darren_L on September 14, 2001 at 05:07 AM]

Oliver Kopp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Oliver
Words can not express the sadness I have felt during the last few days. The loss of thousands of lives in just a few hours caused by those monsters is one of the most terrible and horrible things I have ever seen. My thoughts are with the dead and their friends and relatives and with the survivors and the ones still trapped inside the WTC ruins waiting for help.
------------------
htfsig3.jpg

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I was at the US Consulate here in Vancouver today. I will try to recall what I wrote in the book there:
Dearest brothers and sisters, my deepest condolences on this tragic loss. I share your pain. We are all in this together. United we stand as a brotherhood of man. I will never forget. Peace and Love be with you always.
------------------
ribbon.jpg
RainHTFpic.jpg

"Imagine all the people, living life in peace..." - Imagine by John Lennon
[Edited last by Rain on September 14, 2001 at 05:25 PM]

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
From the people of Denmark:
Link Removed
{I attempted to imbed the image, but my HTML skills are lacking.... This is an image of the US Embassy in Copenhagen}
[Edited last by Kirk Gunn on September 15, 2001 at 06:26 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks