Merry Xmas To Me - Pioneer/Pany/SilverSerpent

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by ErichH, Dec 6, 2001.

1. ErichH

ErichH Screenwriter

Mar 1, 2001
    I can't believe I'm pulling it off , but I've managed to order a Pioneer 533HD5 / a Pany RP91 & new BCs SilverSerpent Componant cable(along with an Svideo and Sub Cable) .

The Rp91 is already here , and looking great on my existing Sony .

After seeing the New Sony 16X9s at a local B&M , I'm really excited about the Pioneer ,

cause the Sony's look fantastic . At least around here , the Pioneer is said to be even better .

I know I'm not alone with this combo . Funny that I made my choices and then began to read

here , and especially at the Spot , that there are many going for this exact rig . Hmmmm

Just thought I'd act like a 10 year old , and tell anybody about my new toys for the hollidays .

The thrill of the purchase is probably as good as using the gear .

Thanks to all who have posted about this TV , I've got some reading to do - should be fun !!!

2. David Judah

David Judah Screenwriter

Feb 11, 1999
    Congrats on the new toys! I know exactly how you feel because in the last couple of months I picked up a 55" Mits and an RP91.

I had a great time tweaking them out as I'm sure you will too. It'll make you want to watch your DVD collection all over again.