What's new

How To Men’s Cologne 🤷🏻‍♂️ (1 Viewer)

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Oh, I thought of another one that I tried: Angel by Thierry Mugler. An acquaintance of mine used to wear it and I always loved that scent. I purchased a small bottle and when I wore it, the scent was very different. The scent just didn't complement my body chemistry the way it did for my acquaintance and on other individuals. Great scent but not on me.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
One of the small batch sniffs I bought was Tom Ford Leather. I finally got an opportunity to wear it out tonight to a party. I’ll definitely buy a full sized bottle once I run through this sample.

cinerama10

Supporting Actor
Real Name
peter
I stopped using cologne a decade ago.It is just an expensive waste of money. People only smell the cologne and not the real person.. Far too often one sits next to someone on the bus or train and their overuse of a cologne is overpowering. Same for females in their overuse of any spray in order to make them smell nice.. Do we really need to smell all these sprays? I can't see any sense in it. Your natural body smell is better.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Man you guys weren’t kidding about Dylan Blue. Amazing. Bought a full size bottle and got a 4 bottle travel sampler free. The desk tried arguing with me about the gift they said Blue came with shower wash for free. I said great you can include that AND the sampler in with my purchase. They gave in on just giving me the sampler. The damn sign said with any full size Versace purchase damnit!

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Skin test results: this is a triumph!
As someone who hasn’t been able to buy off the rack since my 20s and never even contemplating buying an Armani, Versace, Gucci, Chanel or similar luxury brand item of clothing nobody is more surprised than me to have one of each of their products now. I always felt that cologne was something to put on for other people now I just like going out for a casual dinner smelling like a prince.

Plus I got to build a custom 3d printed shelf to house them in 🙂
C1ADC5DA-873A-4420-BC99-DC61AE1F7063.jpeg

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Did someone change the name of this thread and add how to to it? /boggle

Anyway, anyone picked up anything new? I got Hugo Boss Infinite this week as a Black Friday kit. Very different from anything I've bought before.

andrew

Administrator
Real Name
Andrew
Since I'm here investigating the title oddities, I'll go ahead and share my limited experience as well. Since i travel full time my liquids are at a minimum because airports. But I did recently get Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme and I swear I liked it better in the small sample that I had previously but oh well. However, after reading this thread now I'm interested in the Versace Dylan Blue and may have to seek that out and give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks