MEN IN BLACK - Which version to buy?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Haden, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Haden

Haden Supporting Actor

Of all the versions released so far (3 right? Collector's Edition, Limited Edition, and Deluxe Edition), which one is the overall best one to buy? I've put off buying this so far and I'm finally ready to get it on DVD and I'd like to know which one is the best out there. Which version has the best transfer, which one has the most features, etc.

2. Brent M

Brent M Producer

Limited Edition or Deluxe Edition have the most features, but the SuperBit version has the ultimate in picture and sound quality. I was blown away when I bought the SuperBit and saw how much better it looked than the Limited Edition. The Dolby Digital track on the SuperBit is actually a little better than the DTS which is something I've never experienced before. I highly recommend the SuperBit(if you don't care about bonus materials that is).

3. Haden

Haden Supporting Actor

Of the Limited Edition and Deluxe Edition, which has the most/best features?

4. Adam_WM

Adam_WM Screenwriter

Deluxe and Limited have the same features. Deluxe actually has a few MIB 2 featurettes.

5. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Cinematographer

I've got a copy of the original DTS version that I want to sell if you're interested!

6. josh4040

josh4040 Second Unit

Superbit, DUH