What's new

MEN IN BLACK - Which version to buy? (1 Viewer)

Haden

Supporting Actor
Of all the versions released so far (3 right? Collector's Edition, Limited Edition, and Deluxe Edition), which one is the overall best one to buy? I've put off buying this so far and I'm finally ready to get it on DVD and I'd like to know which one is the best out there. Which version has the best transfer, which one has the most features, etc.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Limited Edition or Deluxe Edition have the most features, but the SuperBit version has the ultimate in picture and sound quality. I was blown away when I bought the SuperBit and saw how much better it looked than the Limited Edition. The Dolby Digital track on the SuperBit is actually a little better than the DTS which is something I've never experienced before. I highly recommend the SuperBit(if you don't care about bonus materials that is).

Haden

Supporting Actor
Of the Limited Edition and Deluxe Edition, which has the most/best features?

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Deluxe and Limited have the same features. Deluxe actually has a few MIB 2 featurettes.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
I've got a copy of the original DTS version that I want to sell if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks