What's new

Pre-Order Men In Black 25th Anniversary (1997) (4k UHD SteelBook) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81ZAareajJL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Not certain if this has been released as a single in the U.S. already or not. I see a lot of imports but not U.S. release.

If this is already out, I'll remove this preorder. Thanks, gang!

YANG

Screenwriter
Not as a single release only as the following:

View attachment 133920
It's great that Sony Columbia Tristar sticks with the option of releasing transitional packs for consumers to buy as an option since it is harder to get 4K physical disc players in some markets...
after Paramount, Disney is next to do the separate format single disc only releases on new and catalog titles, which is a headache for buyers to that title.
either buy FHD or go UHD or buy both, even though the buyer don't have access to a UHD player.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
The product description on Amazon says:

Amazon said:
Men in Black: 25th Anniversary SteelBook (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital)

• The original blockbuster favorite returns to 4K UHD for its 25th anniversary, presented within a limited edition SteelBook with all-new artwork
  • Featuring all-new interviews with director Barry Sonnenfeld and production designer Bo Welch
  • Feature presented with Dolby Vision + Dolby Atmos & original 5.1 audio

Is there any more information about the new interviews or extras in a press release? This is one of those titles I've had on DVD for about 20 years and always liked but never got around to upgrading to Blu-ray. If the new interviews are on the Blu-ray disc, or if the Blu-ray is remastered, I could justify purchasing this edition. If the new stuff is on the 4K disc only, then I could be just as well getting the existing Blu-ray edition because I'm not UHD equipped.

That is a slick looking cover, though. I don't normally like big heads, but for some reason that design is working for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks