Men In Black 2

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ken Ingram, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Ken Ingram

Ken Ingram Stunt Coordinator

Anyone heard anything good or bad about MIB2: Alien Escape for the ps2
    Its only $19.99 at circuit city starting 7/4

2. Matt Wooten

Matt Wooten Second Unit

i haven't heard anything on it.. for a new game to be that cheap something has got to be up.. if its anything like the orignal movie's computer game its gonna be crap. ::sighs:: but if i like the movie later today i'm proly gonna give in and buy it. [​IMG]

3. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

4. Matt Wooten

Matt Wooten Second Unit

well.. i went and got the game for 20 bucks today.. all i can say is this.. if i went to hell and was forced to play one game for all eternity.. it would be this. this thing is horrid to me. the gameplay is ultimate button smasher. u just walk around shooting.. thats it. to make matters worse they didn't get the rights to anyone's apperences so the people don't look or sound anything like the actors.. which wouldn't be that big a deal to me normally but this is unbelievable. gawd i gotta figure out how to get rid of this game.. [​IMG]

5. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

Sorry to hear it sucked, well you know thats the reason they sometimes put out cheap games... If ya want Ill take it from ya [​IMG] I think my kids may like it

6. Matt Wooten

Matt Wooten Second Unit

lol dave had i have read this post earlier i would have gladly sold it to you.. today alas i took it in to replays and got eighteen for it. i look at it as i rented a bad game. but yes.. the is the PERFECT kid game. if it can hold their interest... they will be playing it forever. i beat the game before i took it back but jesus its damn near impossible. ::shakes head:: its no excuse for that game to be honest with you. [​IMG]