What's new

Men Behaving Badly DVD -- Region Free? (1 Viewer)

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
At Amazon UK, the info states that the MBB box set is Region 0 PAL, but everywhere else I've looked (eBay, etc), says it's R2. Can anyone confirm this before I buy? This is a very funny show, but so few in the US know about it, that I fear it'll never get released over here. I'm thinking about getting that cheap Cyberhome DVD player just so I can watch this show. Any help will be appreciated.

Page

Stunt Coordinator
I agree that the show is very funny and much MUCH better than the Americanized version.

I own the entire series and on the back of each DVD case it shows the PAL Region 2 symbol. (Not 0 Region)

(Even if it was a PAL Region 0 release you would still need a DVD player that can convert a PAL video signal into a NTSC video signal unless you own a multi-signal TV (which very few people in the United States do.))

(Also, for under a hundred bucks you might want to invest in the Philips 727 or Toshiba 3900 which can be easily hacked to get a region-free DVD player that can convert PAL to NTSC. Both are of higher quality than the Cyberhome.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks