What's new

Men At Work (1 Viewer)

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Are you talking about the flick where Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez play garbage men and I think they shoot a man with a BB gun and then he turns up in a garbage can the next day and they think they did it but the man was killed by somebody else. I think it has something to do with toxic waste dumping or something.

I haven't seen that for years, so I can't remember everything about it. What would you like to know about it Adam?

Adam N

Agent
Nick,

I figured that somebody here would have heard of when or if this cinematic masterpiece was becoming available on dvd. No true collection should be without two rogue garbage men, their psychotic supervisor, and a bb gun. That's just my opinion ... can you tell it's one of my favorites?

Adam

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I think you'll have more luck with this kind of inquiry in the Software forum. In this one, people will just give you quotes from the film.
There are several sacred things in this world that you don't ever mess with. One of them happens to be another man's fries.

Alphonse Brown

Stunt Coordinator
Alex, that's true; but Adam you can't leave out the other 2 garbage guys who try to outprank Charlie and Emilio.

That "locker surprise scene" had (still has) me laughing out loud about it whenever I think about it.

I want this on DVD dangit!

Adam N

Agent
Alphonse,

After seeing that scene, I had nightmares about giant bowls of pudding for months. I can still only eat vanilla & tapioca. YUUUUUUMMMMMMMMeeeeee

Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks