What's new

Memento AND The Net Special Edition April 2, 2002 (1 Viewer)

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I would not imagine that footage has been added to Memento. Although I'm hardly all knowing - I beleive the film has been so tightly edited that additional footage would not make much sense. I can't think of anyplace they could insert footage. Perhaps there is an intro by the director or something? Perhaps I'm just plain wrong.

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
I dunno, this smells like b.s. to me.
So Joel, does it take DVDFile to mention it for it not to be b.s.? (Which they have) I notice you are new to the forum, which may or may not mean you are new to DVD in general.

Either way, DVDShrine has become a very reliable resource for news and especially cover art. From here on out I would recommend giving them a little more credit than to make up news.

Welcome to the forum

-Chad

Doug R

Supporting Actor
While I think this will be released, my excitement is beginning to wane without seeing specs. Something tells me this will be the previous release verbatim plus the ability to watch in chrono order. If so, snore. If not, my excitement will resume :D

Gavin_L

Second Unit
updated on the dvd for u guys, from http://www.dvdshrine.com wonder if they will be add more the dvd then?
The special edition of Memento has been delayed from its April 2nd date, but the good news is that it's confirmed to be coming out and a new street date will be announced soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks