What's new

Members in your home town (1 Viewer)

Colton

Supporting Actor
What's the best way to find out if we have members in our home town?

- Colton

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Ive hung out with (The) Ted Lee. I know theres a few other HTFers in my hood also. :)

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor
None of you guys who have posted so far appear to be near me. Chris Huber is located in "Somewhere on the Net" so is a possibility but somehow I don't think a door-to-door search will land me at his dinnertable. :)

Andrew Grall

Supporting Actor
I find it somewhat ironic that the person starting this thread lists his location as "Somewhere on the Net"! :D

I don't know... Are you in my hometown? ;)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I have met A member here in CT who is now a good friend.

In 3+ years in this state, that's it. There have been a few attempts by others in the Meet area to organize some kind of New England meet - without success. Folk pull out the "I am busy" card, but I think it's BS. Heck, it needn't be in someone's house, just 3 or 4 fellows in a bar...

Methinks people are reluctant to meet others for some bizzare-ass reason I can't fathom. Perhaps it's a matter of boundaries? Kinda like work vs friends vs home or something? Dunno... Weird.

--
H

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I've seen a couple of other Wisconsinites on here.

My problem is, I don't have much of a theater at the moment.. so, I would strictly be mooching off of someone else's hospitality.... which I'm perfectly comfortable with. ;)

I think once-a-month with a new release might be kind of fun.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
I've met too many to count really. Ron-P and RobertR are the ones I've hung out with the most though from HTF. John A. Gordon's LOTR meet was real fun. That's the meet where I brought like a 9ft. river cooler full of brew and went home with most of it. Ron-P and I did a little damage to it. I wonder what those cats thought when my tattooed psycho-ass walked in asking "Can, I get a hand getting this cooler out of my truck?" Good times

H is right, you don't have to have anyone over to your trailer. Mini-meets at a brewery, restaurants etc. are cool too.

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
I know there are a few members here from Atlanta and the burbs, including one of our mods (Patrick Sun).

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Good times Zen, good times. We must do another movie night / brewfest get together soon. That RobertR sure can throw'em back ;).

Post a thread over in the meets area.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Damn, and here I thought you were one of those sith guys, working for the evil empire and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks