Megadeth to Release Live DVD and CD 3-19

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joshua Moran, Jan 24, 2002.

1. Joshua Moran

Joshua Moran Supporting Actor

MEGADETH TO RELEASE FIRST-EVER LIVE ALBUM ON MARCH 19, 2002; TWO-CD SET 'RUDE AWAKENING' CONTAINS 24 SONGS; 'RUDE AWAKENING' LIVE DVD AND VHS HOME VIDEO ALSO PLANNED.
    Goto www.megadeth.com for the full press release.

2. Artur Meinild

Artur Meinild Screenwriter

Cool, I kinda like Megadeth... Will have to check this out! [​IMG]

3. Dharmesh C

Dharmesh C Supporting Actor

[​IMG]
    Haven't heard their stuff since Youthansia!!!

4. Mike Friedrich

Mike Friedrich Stunt Coordinator

Great news it's about time they put out a live concert album/video, I have "Rusted Pieces" and "Exposure of A Dream" on LD and they only have a few live concert clips. I did record their "Woodstock 99"[f*ck'n ass kick'n !] concert and they are one of those bands that are even more awesome live !
    bodymov'n [​IMG]

5. Joshua Moran

Joshua Moran Supporting Actor

Mike you may want to know that they are releasing Killing is my business album completley remastered and remixed in Feb. I also agree that they are awesome live. Dave has so much energy on stage and his guitar skills are great. I for one can't wait for this disc to be released.

6. Todd Stout

Todd Stout Screenwriter

It's about time that Megadeth releases a live album! I for one, can't wait. Now if we could just get some DVD video releases from them. I'd like to see a live DVD and a music video collection DVD.

I've seen Megadeth live three times over the years (opening for Dio in 1988, opening for Judas Priest in 1990, and headlining on New Years Eve 1992) and I really think they are an excellent live band.

7. Todd Stout

Todd Stout Screenwriter

After checking out www.megadeth.com I see that the DVD release will be out soon as well.

8. Magnus Jonsson

Magnus Jonsson Auditioning

It has nothing to do with Megadeth,but do anyone know if Slayer is going to do a dvd like this?[​IMG]

9. Drew Mertz

Drew Mertz Stunt Coordinator

It it will be a while on a slayer DVD they are in the process of getting a new drummer. So all there time will be spent on that. I`m not sure if they really want a dvd out. When I saw them in november they weren`t into being filmed.

As for megadeth there live shows ain`t what they used to be, I saw them a couple months ago and It was kind of lame. They don`t play enough of the older stuff that made them big, now all they play is there new crap. Oh well, I have a ton of live shows on dvd/vhs so atleast I`m set.