What's new

Meet the Feebles SE and Heavenly Creatures SE (1 Viewer)

Donald W

Stunt Coordinator
now that Peter Jackson has made a name for himself with LOTR's I hope that someone can get the rights to Meet the Feebles and do a nice UNCUT SE of the film...I have the old VHS version that Dead Alive put out and it looks like crap...it would be funny to hear a commentary on what he thinks about this film...and also Miramax needs to get off their ass and do a SE for Heavenly Creatures with both version *the US print has 10 minutes cut from it, but Jackson likes the US version more* a nice commentary track or 2 *one by jackson, and one maybe by some historian about the real life people and the crime* also have a documentary about what happened and how Juliet Hulme wrote under the pseudonym Anne Perry for years and no one found out...or at least have on there the 20/20 feature that was on when the film came out about Juliet Hulme...

I just hope that if Anchor Bay ever gets a hold of Feebles they do a better job than what they did with Bad Taste...Hopefuly these films along with The Fighteners SE and Dead Alive SE's will come out sometime within the next 5 or so years cause right now I bet all of his time is taken up with LOTR's

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Agreed these should be made available in their proper aspect ratios and full running lengths. I'd like both cuts of Heavenly Creatures made available on the same disc.

Donald W

Stunt Coordinator
at least on Heavenly Creatures have it have what was deleted as an extra if Jackson doesn't want it back in the film...it's sad that Miramax as never ever put this film out on DVD...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks