What's new

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
Where does it say in that amazon link that it's a digibook?
I thought the photo here is just a place holder.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
And now the link is stating that it is currently unavailable. Something strange going on here.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
I am seeing a price point of $119.79 for the movie; does this get the purchaser a free trolley as well?
Maybe not with the trolley, but definitely a ride. I always wonder who is silly enough to pay these OOP prices and, even worse, enables those Market Sellers. Looking forward to this release, as I missed out on the first ride.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
I wish my entire collection and every distributor gave the option for a digi-book;
they handle nicely and there's zero slippage over the traditional BD keep-cases when moving a stack around.
This, though, does not change my outlook on Thomas T; still a great guy.
BTW, I do like Broccoli; his Bond films were terrific.

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
I quite like Digibooks but wouldn't buy a new edition just to get one.
But offer me a Snapper casing, and I'll pre-order on Day One! Sadly, they're long long gone....

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
71%2B27SchLoL._SX522_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Mod-Meet-Me-...+st+louis+blu+ray&refinements=p_85:2470955011

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
NOTE::::: I didn't notice before I posted but apparently this was already posted under another thread for pre-order but with the wrong artwork. Mods, feel free to delete or consolidate my posting but it would be nice if the other post had the correct picture of the WAC release instead of the digibook art.

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
Again, this seems peculiar why they're releasing this (and under the WAC) since the existing regular bluray is in print.

By the way, i wish I hadn't had the digibook, I like this cover much better!

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I think the digibook actually went out of print - I don't think it was gone in the Disney vaulting sense of the word, but more a case where stock ran out and it hasn't been repressed since. I see the digibook only available from third parties sellers on Amazon at inflated prices, for instance, rather than being available directly from Amazon.

GlennF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Glenn Frost
The digibook edition also included a CD with 4 songs from the movie. The book itself was kind of useless. The "Gold" standard of digibooks for me, or at least of the ones I know of, are the ones that come with the Capra films. They have a lot of interesting info.

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
I think the digibook actually went out of print - I don't think it was gone in the Disney vaulting sense of the word, but more a case where stock ran out and it hasn't been repressed since. I see the digibook only available from third parties sellers on Amazon at inflated prices, for instance, rather than being available directly from Amazon.

if you were responding to me, I was talking about this regular bluray that is still in print:
https://www.amazon.com/Meet-Me-in-St-Louis-Blu-ray/dp/B008PEHX8A

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks