What's new

Artanis

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Curt
If it's The Bubble, I just don't know if I'm gonna shell out for a second time on a re-remaster. The latest release wasn't perfect but it was pretty good, considering.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
FYI, it’s not merely a remaster - it is the full original release of the film. The current disc is a re-release version which had been edited for length and is therefore not the complete film.

Artanis

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Curt
FYI, it’s not merely a remaster - it is the full original release of the film. The current disc is a re-release version which had been edited for length and is therefore not the complete film.
Do you know the additional running time and if the footage is predominantly plot, or is there considerable 3D footage.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I am sorry, but it would have to be truly fantastic to have me buy the film again. As it stands now, it is one of the stupidest movies I have ever see. It is not even so bad however that it is funny!

Artanis

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Curt
The wow factor 3D negative paralax is off the chart crazy. Love the movie for that reason alone, besides loving B Movie, sci-fi, drive-in fare. But just don't think I'd buy it again. I'll have to wait for the comparative reviews and most important, see if there's any additional special features that might make me reconsider.

Camps

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom
Well, Bob has said this next kickstarter would be for a much-requested Golden Age title, so that would rule out Bubble Roadshow on two counts.

I have the current Bubble blu ray and I too am one of those who'd de-prioritize a Bubble rehash in the lengthy 3DFA queue. Yes, it's a title 3DFA owns (so they benefit more fully), but I'd still balk at a double-dip. Bob has said he plans to sweeten the pot for fence-sitters like me with a wealth of fresh extras, but I'd just as soon see a standalone disc (another "Rarities"?) aggregating any and all of these extras in bulk.

Anyway, this pending mystery Golden-Age title promises to be well-received, as will the 3DFA titles already publicly in the pipeline: Shogun Women, Treasure of the Four Crowns, Flesh for Frankenstein and, in 2022, The Diamond Wizard (..... and then .... ?)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I am sorry, but it would have to be truly fantastic to have me buy the film again. As it stands now, it is one of the stupidest movies I have ever see. It is not even so bad however that it is funny!
I agree. 3D and restoration aside, it’s baaaad movie.

Dick

Premium
Real Name
Rick
Plus, do we really consider a mid-60's title to be part of the "Golden Age of 3D?" I don't.

Last edited:

Reed Grele

Patron
Real Name
Reed Grele
I'm in!

Screenshot_2021-07-25-14-09-06~2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads