What's new

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
THE BELLBOY AND THE PLAYGIRLS - with 3-D and color footage directed by Francis Ford Coppola - is coming soon to Blu-ray in our 3-D Nudie Cuties Double Feature from Kino Lorber Studio Classics!

June-Wilkinson-Bellboy.jpg

3D Projectionist

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Lenny
THE BELLBOY AND THE PLAYGIRLS - with 3-D and color footage directed by Francis Ford Coppola - is coming soon to Blu-ray in our 3-D Nudie Cuties Double Feature from Kino Lorber Studio Classics!

June-Wilkinson-Bellboy.jpg

JUNE IN 3D WOW ZOWEE!!!!

JIVARO 3D was absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much Kino Lorber and of course beloved 3-D Film Archive for great watch. Nice to see Lon Chaney in 3D and as they say a new dimension for me to see him looking so alive if that's the right way to put it.

92 minutes of great 3D nostalgia and my wife also says thanks for more Fernando in 3D. We are still watching Sangaree and these two will make a great double bill for next winter.

Last edited:

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Oh man, I wish I wasn't working that day/time - sounds like a fantastic event. Hopefully some of our fellow members can attend and fill us in on what we're missing!

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
I saw an anaglyph conversion from the field-sequential VHD of "Shogun Women" several years ago. As a fan of 3D films, that was often the only way to see the 3D versions of older films, even if the quality was beyond crappy. It's been a while, but I seem to remember it being a pretty standard martial arts film of the era, but fun. l'll definitely pick up a copy when it's released so that I can watch it properly without getting an anaglyph-induced headache after a half-hour or so.

I love that we've gotten nice 3D discs of some of these grindhouse films. Now, if only the rights holders to Starchaser would undertake a 3D Blu-ray release. Sadly, the disc that came out last year was 2D-only, even though a 3D DCP exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks