What's new

Interdimensional

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ed
Thanks for asking, Matt.

At this point, it's looking like the Nudie-Cuties double feature will be next. Get ready to experience Francis Ford Coppola's THE BELLBOY AND THE PLAYGIRLS in all it's restored stereoscopic splendor!

View attachment 54709

Francis Ford Coppola might be unique among mainstream filmmakers in terms of spanning 3 eras of 3-D film-making, from working with dual 16mm in the 1960s, to dual 70mm in the 1980s, to digital 3D a few years back.

I took another look at the 2 minute bonus clip on 3-D Rarities last night. Obviously it's not the most high-brow comedy, but it's mildly amusing and I thought the picture quality and stereography held up remarkably well all things considered.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell

Interdimensional

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ed
Sorry to hear that, she lived to a good age. I've never seen a bad picture of her, even in advanced years. Perhaps it was a selfish hope, but I had hoped you would have been granted the opportunity to complete a restoration of Wings of the Hawk while she was still around. Of course that was just one role of many, she had a very good run in motion pictures.

aPhil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Phil Smoot
I am very saddened about this. I got to meet her briefly at an event in Little Rock and she was very pleasant to me. I guess she would have been 88 or 89 back then and looked younger.

Is The Creature the last surviving principal actor from the movie?

While principally underwater, Ricou Browning (the Creature underwater in all 3 Creature films) and Ginger Stanley (Julie's double in Creature & Lori Nelson's double in Revenge of the Creature) are still alive:

Both are scheduled to be guests at the June 21-23, 2019 Monster Bash Convention in Mars, PA.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
While principally underwater, Ricou Browning (the Creature underwater in all 3 Creature films) and Ginger Stanley (Julie's double in Creature & Lori Nelson's double in Revenge of the Creature) are still alive:

Both are scheduled to be guests at the June 21-23, 2019 Monster Bash Convention in Mars, PA.
I shouldn’t have forgotten about Ginger Stanley, I have her autograph.

Goodbye Julie.

jtchance

Grip
Real Name
Michael Verderosa
Sorry, Michael. After an unfortunate incident a few months ago when an over anxious individual went over our heads to confirm a title (causing some issues) I can no longer drop any hints on future projects.
No problem Bob. We're just anxious since the product is dropping off from our other outlets.

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Have no fear Michael, we're VERY busy!

3D-is-Coming-web.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks